- Designed to withstand radiant heat loads (exposures) up to 375 °F (190 °C)
- Meets requirements of ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014 Type I, Class G.
- Protects wearer from crown (top) impact
- Four point ratchet suspension system with brow pad height adjustment delivers comfort
- Suspension sits lower on head to reduce pressure and increase security
- Easy-to-turn ratchet operates smoothly, allows you to adjust in small degrees and retains its fit
- Slots for 3M accessory attachment for PPE compatability
- Suspension can be adjusted for reverse donning
3M™ Hard Hat H-701T is made from light weight glass-reinforced nylon that is designed to withstand radiant heat loads (exposures) up to 375 °F (190 °C). Comes with a comfortable and secure 4-point ratchet suspension and standard brow pad. Hard hat features accessory slots for 3M™ ear muff and faceshield attachment. The new design and materials offer lightweight protection (less than 380 g).